MobiLinc Lite, ISY-99i, and 2491T1E

Does MobiLinc report a string a numbers (x.x.x.x) for a device you own? Report it here!

MobiLinc Lite, ISY-99i, and 2491T1E

Postby cul8rv8 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:24 pm

I just installed my Venstar all-in-one Thermostats, as well as the ISY-99i. I cannot get the Thermostats to show up in MobiLinc Lite at all.

For example, one of my thermostats is named "Upstairs Thermostat." To sum up the bottom of the alphabetical list, I have as follows:

Upstairs Hallway
Upstairs Thermostat
Water Cooler

When I list the devices under Z-A, I would expect to see the Water Cooler device, and the Upstairs Thermostat. However, it shows the Water Cooler and Upstairs Hallway.

In addition, the 2 thermostats were the first two devices I added to the ISY, and before adding anything else, I tried, and it did not show any devices in MobiLinc. The thermostats are the key feature I want to work before downloading the full version on my iPhone, is there something I'm missing when trying to get them to show up?

~ Jeff S.
cul8rv8

Re: MobiLinc Lite, ISY-99i, and 2491T1E

Postby AdminWes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi Jeff,

You aren't missing anything or doing anything wrong. The current Lite version does not show Thermostats. In our next Lite release we'll be adding in the ability for the Lite version to display Thermostat data. We are expecting to release that update after the 1st of the year.

Can I help answer any questions you have about multiple Thermostat control in the Pro or HD version?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby cul8rv8 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:51 pm

No specific questions yet. I literally just installed my ISY last night, so I'm still going through learning to program, etc. Thermostat control is just one of the things I wanted to see controlled first hand. Once I get to where I've got the ISY set where I want it, I will most likely be purchasing the app anyways. But if questions do come to mind, I will certainly post them!

Thanks!

~ Jeff S.
cul8rv8

Postby AdminWes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Very good Jeff. Please do let me know how I can help.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby cul8rv8 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Just a quick note, I now see why I wasn't seeing the thermostat. :) It helps to look at the screenshots of the Pro version as well to see there are a lot more options than just scenes and devices. lol

Oops. My bad, sorry about that. :) My laziness apparently knows no bounds.
cul8rv8

Postby AdminWes » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:33 am

Hey, no problem Jeff! Let me know if I can help with any other questions.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Device Support in MobiLinc