Fanlinc (2475F) Support

Does MobiLinc report a string a numbers (x.x.x.x) for a device you own? Report it here!

Fanlinc (2475F) Support

Postby thewizard » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 am

I am using MobiLinc Pro on my Android phone. I use it to connect to my ISY-994i controller. I recently added a Fanlinc device to my network. The Fanlinc basically installs as two devices(or Groups). Group 1 device for the light (Dimmer) and Group 2 as a fan controller. I can control the light with no problem. The problem is that the fan controller shows up as a "Status Only Device" in the MobiLInc app. I should have the ability to change the fan speed (off, low, med or high). The Device type reads 1.46.186.109 - Dimmer. I guess my question/request is, when will support for this device be added to the MobiLinc app?

Thanks,
TheWizard :)
thewizard

Re: Fanlinc (2475F) Support

Postby AdminWes » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 am

Hi TheWizard,

We are planning on supporting the FanLinc. The beta ISY firmware was just released last week to add support for this device. After looking at the FanLinc implementation in the ISY we'll need to make some changes in MobiLinc (as you've observed) to support the new device.

We will support this device, but do no have a specific time frame. We will likely work support for this device into the Android release of MobiLinc Connect that is currently underway.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Device Support in MobiLinc