EnvisaLink 3 (EVL-3) TCP-IP Module for DSC/Honeywell

Does MobiLinc report a string a numbers (x.x.x.x) for a device you own? Report it here!

EnvisaLink 3 (EVL-3) TCP-IP Module for DSC/Honeywell

Postby ebattista1 » Sat May 04, 2013 4:37 am

I'm currently using the EVL-3 module (from EyezOn) to view the status of and arm/disarm my DCS PC1832 security system. Are there any plans to support this module using MobiLinc HD? If not, will there be any type of plug-in support for the DCS PC1832 using MobiLinc HD (similar to the Elk systems)?

I'm currently using Indigo for home automation but have plans to migrate over to an ISY994.

Thanks,

Eric
ebattista1

Re: EnvisaLink 3 (EVL-3) TCP-IP Module for DSC/Honeywell

Postby AdminWes » Sat May 04, 2013 11:56 am

Hi Eric,

We currently don't have anything in active development, but are looking at this module to see if it makes sense to add it to MobiLinc support.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby halfmoon » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:58 am

Hi Wes,

It might be worthwhile to support EyezOn. It's growing in popularity. I sure would like to have this capability.

Another thing... I run a Nest at home. Is this something that could be integrated as well? I'd love support for both these devices.
halfmoon

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi halfmoon,

We can't support the Nest officially. The Nest folks do not support 3rd parties connecting to their platform. Until they become 3rd party friendly, we cannot support the Nest.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Device Support in MobiLinc