Z-wave Kwikset Locks in ISY99

Does MobiLinc report a string a numbers (x.x.x.x) for a device you own? Report it here!

Z-wave Kwikset Locks in ISY99

Postby busflier » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Hello, I was able to add the Kwikset Locks to ISY 99 with the brand new Z-wave beta and they work fine (most of the time). But the "On" and "Off" commands in Mobilinc do not Lock or Unlock the locks (ISY dashboard has "Lock" and "Unlock" commands). I can see that something gets transmitted when pressing ON or OFF, but is has no effect on the locks.

Other Z-wave modules I have turn ON and OFF fine from Mobilinc.

Thanks
busflier

Re: Z-wave Kwikset Locks in ISY99

Postby AdminWes » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi busflier,

Thanks for the report. We believe that the door locks take a slightly different command than the other ZWave modules.

Would you be willing to allow us to connect to your ISY and run a couple of tests? This would drive the door lock as we capture what the Admin Console is doing to send the proper command. We'll need to capture this info in order to add support for your door lock in MobiLinc in the next release. If you are ok with this, please send us your external IP, port, username, and password to support@mobilinc.com along with a timeframe this week where we can run a few tests. We don't want to lock/unlock your door without your explicit permission and a timeframe to execute said test.

Thanks,
Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby busflier » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Thanks Wes, I e-mailed you the info. :D
busflier

Postby AdminWes » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Thanks busflier,

I was able to capture the necessary info. Support for the ZWave doorlocks will be in our iOS 7 release we're currently working on.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mwareman » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 pm

AdminWes wrote:Thanks busflier,

I was able to capture the necessary info. Support for the ZWave doorlocks will be in our iOS 7 release we're currently working on.

Wes

I assume (hope) Android support will (quickly) follow.. :)

Michael
mwareman

Postby AdminWes » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:35 am

Hi Michael,

I can't comment on a release target for either platform, but this is on the top of our to-do list for Android.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mwareman » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Thanks!

Michael.
mwareman

Postby Dimarc67 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi. Any updates on the schedule for this?

We also have a Z-Wave Kwikset dead bolt. I can control it from my ISY994i controller (with Z-Wave module and external antenna), but I'm unable to lock or unlock it from Mobilinc.

Also, Mobilinc displays the status as OFF when the bolt is unlocked 8-), but when the bolt is locked Mobilinc displays "39%". :?

Thanks.

Dimarc67
Frederick, MD
Dimarc67

Postby AdminWes » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:11 am

Hi Dimarc67,

Hang in there, the updates are very close. Watch our Facebook page for announcements.
https://www.facebook.com/MobiLinc

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mwareman » Sat May 31, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm watching.

I Was an IOS MobiLinc HD user (with security and cam plugins). I'm now entirely back to Android and the Android version really is very under featured by comparison. I really hope significant effort is going into feature parity as much as the platforms allow. I'll be up front and center to buy modules if made available!
mwareman

Return to Device Support in MobiLinc