Mobilinc devices not correct after adding new switches

Does MobiLinc report a string a numbers (x.x.x.x) for a device you own? Report it here!

Mobilinc devices not correct after adding new switches

Postby swbrains » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi,

I added some new switches and scenes today. I have a new (2 week old ISY/99 running latest firmware). After adding new switches, the ML display shows an INSTEON ID instead of the one switch name shown in the ISY software. Also, I renamed My Devices (initially) with a _ prepended and I told ML to hide all entries with _ before them and this worked before, but today it shows _My Devices in the display even though the _ is still set in Settings as the Hide prefix. Also, a couple of new scenes and switches are missing in ML.

How can I get ML to "refresh" itself with the same config stored in the ISY which has everything correctly shown?

Thanks!
swbrains

Re: Mobilinc devices not correct after adding new switches

Postby AdminWes » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi There,

Yes, with the current released version you can go into My Settings and tap the Sync button and select the Update or Download All option to sync MobiLinc with your ISY setup. This is necessary if you change your configuration like you described.

In the next version, MobiLinc will auto sync with your ISY in the background each time you start MobiLinc.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Device Support in MobiLinc