Z-Wave Trane Thermostat & Schlage Lock issues

Does MobiLinc report a string a numbers (x.x.x.x) for a device you own? Report it here!

Z-Wave Trane Thermostat & Schlage Lock issues

Postby jugauthi » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:29 am

Hi All,

This is my first post on this board and i am having some troubles with mobilinc pro letting me see the correct options for controlling both my Z-wave Trane Thermostat and Schlage Lock. I have an ISY 994i/IR PRO w/ z-wave module and they both connected fine and show all of the control options that they should from within the administrative console and i am able to control everything just fine. The problem being that when i sync mobilinc pro with my ISY after i have added the z-wave products, they show up as what looks like the typical light control options, on, off, fast on & fast off with none of those controls being able to actually unlock the door or do anything with the thermostat, there is communication with the mobilinc/isy/devices from the event viewer and it seems like it is communicating but just got the wrong command to unlock. I am hoping this is an easy issue and i am just your typical idiot that doesn't know where to look. I appreciate any help you guys can offer!!

Thanks
jugauthi

Re: Z-Wave Trane Thermostat & Schlage Lock issues

Postby jugauthi » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:43 am

Another bit of information is my Mobilinc is the Android version 1.2.4
jugauthi

Postby AdminWes » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi jugauthi,

Hang in there, Z-Wave support for Android is working in our internal builds. We are finalizing up our Android release which will include official Z-Wave support.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby jugauthi » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Awesome, I look forward to it! Great Product and Great Support. Thanks a bunch
jugauthi

Return to Device Support in MobiLinc