MobiLinc Pro Network Error

Does MobiLinc report a string a numbers (x.x.x.x) for a device you own? Report it here!

MobiLinc Pro Network Error

Postby HomeLincer » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:25 am

After a power outage in my neighborhood I have not been able to get MobiLinc Pro to work. I have powered down and rebooted my ISY99 and PLM unit, I have remotes that work and can control lighting from my computer but I get a NETWORK ERROR CODE: 0 when attempting to use the MobiLinc Pro. I have contacted MobiLinc Pro directly but they are not responding. Any help would be appreciated. :D
HomeLincer

Re: MobiLinc Pro Network Error

Postby AdminWes » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:53 am

Hi HomeLincer,

I just checked our email and the last email I received from you was on Jan 7th. Nothing since then has come through from your email address.

Error code 0 usually means that the IP address for you ISY in MobiLinc no longer matches your actual ISY’s IP address. Please double check that the IP info in MobiLinc still matches your ISY’s actual IP Address and that your port forward settings in your router point to the ISY’s HTTPS port on the ISY’s current IP address. After a power cycle if the ISY is using DHCP for IP assignment, the IP Address almost certainly has changed.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Device Support in MobiLinc