Can't differentiate devices in favorite scenes

Submit feedback, comments, and support help here.

Re: Can't differentiate devices in favorite scenes

Postby ahwman » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:05 am

Happy New Year Wes! I received the ISY and have it up and running like a champ. I'm simply amazed at the difference in response time, flexibility and overall integration with MobileLinc compared to the SmartLinc controller. That said, I've found it easy to set up my devices and create programs. It truly unleashes the power of MobileLinc. I wish I had started with the ISY from day one as I would have saved myself a LOT of time configuring things.

My only gripe is the high intensity LED's on the front as they light up my bedroom at night (I guess I can consider it a nightlight :D)

Thanks again for all of your help and suggestion to upgrade as I am VERY happy with my decision...
ahwman

Postby Barkley1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 pm

I had the same problem. In each room I had a scene named Preferred. Whe. I added them to my favorite scenes the were all the same. The only way I found out of it was to rename the scenes such as "Kitehen Prefer" etc. This works.
Barkley1

Postby AdminWes » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 am

Hi ahwman,

Very good, glad you like the ISY controller. I've never had anyone wish to go back to the SmartLinc once they get their ISY all setup.

Barkley1 - We're looking at how to make this display better for all users. The rename method like you did is the recommended workaround for now.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Previous

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments