Organize Favorites

Post your new feature requests here!

Organize Favorites

Postby hammr808 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:58 pm

I've been using MobilincPro for quite a while, and just got MobilincHD. So far I'm impressed, but I would love to see two tweaks:
I'd like to be able to change the order of the devices and scenes in My Favorites.
Also, I'd like the ability to view devices and scenes together. For example single light switches (devices) are on a different tab than 3-way light switches (scenes) which makes it a bit less intuitive for visitors and guests to operate (okay, and maybe the wife too)...
Thanks for the consideration!
-Rob
hammr808

Re: Organize Favorites

Postby AdminWes » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:12 am

Thanks Rob for the suggestions.

We've got these on our "investigate" and to-do lists. We agree, having all devices/scenes together would be a good option to present to the users.

The order of My Favorites is sorted A-Z. Being able to custom sort is a good idea, and one we like as well. It's just finding the time to make these tweaks to the UI within our schedule to bring additional features to our MobiLinc products.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby ngaytan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 pm

I agree this is a very useful modification.... Waiting to hear from It.
Thank You!!
ngaytan

Postby AdminWes » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Hi folks,

This is on our to-do list for the iPad. We just submitted MobiLinc version 4 to Apple for approval. In v4 you can do exactly this on the iPhone.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to New Features for MobiLinc HD