Multiple Profiles

Post any feedback or questions you have regarding the MobiLinc Connect Service!

Multiple Profiles

Postby Handyman300 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:56 pm

How can I handle Mobilinc connect with multiple profiles ? Do I need a different username for each profile or I can I use the username ?

Mike
7 ISY Systems Installed
Handyman300

Re: Multiple Profiles

Postby AdminWes » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:06 am

Hi Mike,

With MobiLinc Connect you would use just one email address/password and add your ISY's to your account. One account can have a virtual unlimited number of ISY's.

To add in your second, third, etc ISY, go to MobiLinc->My Settings->Selected Profile and create a new profile.
Setup the new profile with MobiLinc Connect.
Instead of selecting "Create a New Account", select "I Already Have an Account".
Enter in your MobiLinc Connect account info and tap "Associate new ISY with Account" instead of "Log In".

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby Handyman300 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Do I need to purchase the module for each new ISY ? Do I need to be on the home network for the new ISY when I link it to each new ISY ? Is their a charge for the additional ISYs ?

Thanks for all of your help ?

Mike
Handyman300

Postby AdminWes » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi Mike,

The $1.00 UDI module needs to be installed on each ISY.

You can link all your ISY's to your one account, but each ISY will need a subscription beyond the initial 30-day free trial. The fee goes to cover our server and bandwidth expenses to host each ISY and MobiLinc connection to your ISY devices.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby leefri » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:04 am

looking to find out how to buy the $1.00 module. I go to HELP>>ADD MODULES...it then takes me to the screen and I see the "Portal Integration - MobiLinc Connect" and where the price but I do not have any option to buy it. There is no link or option to purchase....please help.
leefri

Postby AdminWes » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 am

leefri,

Have you tried contacting the support team from Universal Devices? Their support email is: support@universal-devices.com

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Feedback