Customizing

Post your comments and feedback here.

Customizing

Postby kwalt » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:54 am

How do you go about customising the remote, I would like to add control of my Tuner, CD player etc. and adding more button functions etc.
kwalt

Re: Customizing

Postby AdminWes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:11 am

Hi kwalt,

MobiLinc Remote is designed to simplify the TV entertainment system down into a very streamlined interface. A typical entertainment system might include some or all of the following equipment:
• TV
• Cable/DVR or set top box
• Blu-ray/DVD player
• Apple TV or other network based streamer
• Sound amplifier
• Video source selector

One of the project goals of MobiLinc Remote was to not allow adding custom additional buttons as this would only complicate the interface and move beyond the design goal of a streamlined interface.

We do realize that MobiLinc Remote may not be for everyone if you are looking for a highly customized experience. If so, there are other apps on the App Store that can do this. We really wanted to create an app "for everyone else" that just wanted it to work to streamline the typical TV entertainment system into a single remote app.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Reader

Postby Jeffreywilson » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:34 am

To customizing things is easy sometime. But not all the time you can easily understand how to customize all these things where https://www.resumesservicesreview.com/resumewritingservice-biz-review/ is best ever for you. I know that everything which is just here that time you have to just start to understand everything from here.
Jeffreywilson

Return to Feedback and Comments