VOICE CONTROL PROUNCIATION

Post your feature suggestions and questions here!

VOICE CONTROL PROUNCIATION

Postby ngaytan » Tue May 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi, I am using Mobilinc pro on an iPhone 6, and am located in Mexico City.
I am new trying Voice Commands, and trying to understand the logics in prounciation. When i make a voice command in english, let´s say "visits room" it kind of works depending on pronunciation. But the funny part is that the command is confirmed with an odd pronunciation, mixing english and spanish. so i don´t knw it i have to write voice commands in english or can write them in spanish.

Knowing the logics of the programming will help a lot!!!!

Thank You
ngaytan

Re: VOICE CONTROL PROUNCIATION

Postby AdminWes » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:06 am

Hi ngaytan,

The voice recognition module is currently English only in terms of how the voice module is tuned to recognize different spoken utterances.

Something you may want to play with is adjusting the Background Noise option in MobiLinc to a 7 or 8 so that MobiLinc isn't trying to react to every sound in the room it hears. If you find success with a high background noise level, try adjusting this downward to find the right balance for your environment.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby ngaytan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:49 am

It gets waaay better! thank You.

How the sensitivity works? i have it now in 5

Another question. When Voice command is activated, there´s a red bar on top of my cell screen. Can we get rid of it?
ngaytan

Postby AdminWes » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:06 pm

We can't get rid of the red bar. This is 100% iOS controlled.

The higher sensitivity number tells MobiLinc to more aggressively match spoken words against your voice names. If you notice a high rate of false positives try lowering this number.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests and Questions